What's better than reading a zombie book or story? Watching a zombie movie.
Ok, maybe not always as this genre is filled with a ton of stinkers. But there are some things to take note of.
How about a Zombie Film Fest?
* If you're in Minneapolis, for fun, check out the Zombie Short Film Fest to be held May 2-4 at the Parkway Theatre and supposedly will be touring universities.... (Download the full size pic above at the site too.)
And... you can submit your short film - they are only 15 minutes long.... The top eight films are supposed to be shown nationwide. See submission details.
** And speaking of Zombie films.... found this link on YouTube - I haven't watched it yet, so feel free to comment or share your thoughts.
"Cost of the Living" - A Zom Rom Com - full film
- About GirlZombieAuthors!
- Lizzie Borden, #Zombie Hunter!
- C.A. Verstraete - GIRL Z: Teenage Zombie - Changes
- A to Z 2016!
- Halloween Reads 2016!
- Oct. Frights Oct. 10-15 2016
- Fave Zombie Posts
- Pembroke Sinclair: Life After the Undead - Undead Obsessed
- Karina Fabian: Zombie Humor, Neeta Lyffe Series
- Monster Week!
- Summer of Zombie!
- Women in Horror Month
- Coffin Hop 2014