Saturday, Oct. 12 is Zombie Day and Second Saturday in Kenosha, WI
2-4 p.m. - I'll be signing copies of GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie at the NovelTea Bookstore, 5700 6th Ave., Kenosha, WI
Second Annual Zombie Ice Cream Social - Scoops! Ice Cream & Candy, 5819 6th Ave. FREE Sunday Bloody Sundaes for all Zombies!
5 p.m Edgar Allan Poe Readings, Spooky Raven Make & Take Craft
6-9 p.m. LIVE music & zombie sidewalk dance party
8 p.m. Top Five Best “dressed” Zombies chosen & awarded $25 gift cards!
And on Oct 20:
Get ready for an afternoon of spooky fun from 1-6 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 20 for HORRORFEST at the Barnes & Noble Southland Center in Racine.
I and several other spooky authors will be signing books and hanging out. Be sure to stop by and get a copy of the "award-winning" GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie! (Just named the 2013 YA/Young Adult winner at the Halloween Book Festival!)
Here is the lineup:
- 1:00-1:30 Christine Verstraete (GIRL Z: MY LIFE AS A TEENAGE ZOMBIE)
- 1:30-2:00 John Everson (NIGHT WHERE)
- 2:00-2:30 Christian A. Larsen (LOSING TOUCH)
- 2:30-3:00 Linda Godfrey (WEIRD WISCONSIN)
- 3:00-4:00 Writer’s Workshop with Linda Godfrey: “How to scare the socks off of anybody”
- 4:00-4:30 W. D. Gagliani (WOLF’S TRAP)
- 4:30-5:00 Bradley P. Beaulieu (THE WINDS OF KHALAKOVO)
- 5:00-6:00 Tarot Card Readings with Ann Marie Pilot
You’ll find Barnes & Noble Southland Center at 2710 South Green Bay Road in Racine.
Looking forward to seeing you there!