Friday, November 15, 2013

Zombie books for the dollhouse

 Even miniature people need to read! No secret that my other passion is collecting and creating dollhouse miniatures.

Thanks to some other great authors -- (Karina Fabian (Neeta Lyffe Zombie Exterminator, Neeta Lyffe 2: I Left My Brains in San Francisco); Belinda Frisch (Cure, Aftermath); Kristen Middleton (Zombie Games series); Pembroke Sinclair, (Life After the Undead, Death to the Undead) -- I've added some get miniature dollhouse "printies" so you can set that favorite zombie book (like GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie) in that miniature house or scene!

See the link (miniature book printies) on the miniatures page at my website - there is a PDF link to download a sheet to print out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer