- About GirlZombieAuthors!
- Lizzie Borden, #Zombie Hunter!
- C.A. Verstraete - GIRL Z: Teenage Zombie - Changes
- A to Z 2016!
- Halloween Reads 2016!
- Oct. Frights Oct. 10-15 2016
- Fave Zombie Posts
- Pembroke Sinclair: Life After the Undead - Undead Obsessed
- Karina Fabian: Zombie Humor, Neeta Lyffe Series
- Monster Week!
- Summer of Zombie!
- Women in Horror Month
- Coffin Hop 2014
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Jonathan Maberry Dead of Night Sequel Coming in September
Jonathan Maberry's DEAD OF NIGHT: A Zombie Novel was the first zombie book I ever read -- and I was hooked since it was different. A tale about evil doctors and experiments gone bad resulting in a prisoner turning into the living dead. Scary, creepy stuff with superb writing. To me, this is one of the classics of the zombie genre.
The sequel, FALL OF NIGHT, comes out Sept. 2 (and can now be pre-ordered.) Can't wait! (And cool cover!)