Friday, March 21, 2014

Zombie Nonfiction Progress

When I started this project eight months ago, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into.  I knew it was going to be a lot of work, but it was a subject that interests me, so it was worth it to me.  There was the chance that no one would want to publish it.  Technically, this last statement is still true since I haven't received any offers, but I remain optimistic that someone somewhere will put this baby into the world (even if that someone is me).

As of now, I have one chapter left to write.  It's a really fantastic feeling.  I can't believe it's almost done.  There's still a lot of editing that needs to occur, but the hard part is almost finished.  The text is going to be on the page.  What a sense of accomplishment!

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm looking forward to hearing what your topics are and the interesting points; why you chose them, how you decided on the topics and see your table of contents. (Good post ideas) Why not try one of the zombie book publishers first? How long is it?

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer