- About GirlZombieAuthors!
- Lizzie Borden, #Zombie Hunter!
- C.A. Verstraete - GIRL Z: Teenage Zombie - Changes
- A to Z 2016!
- Halloween Reads 2016!
- Oct. Frights Oct. 10-15 2016
- Fave Zombie Posts
- Pembroke Sinclair: Life After the Undead - Undead Obsessed
- Karina Fabian: Zombie Humor, Neeta Lyffe Series
- Monster Week!
- Summer of Zombie!
- Women in Horror Month
- Coffin Hop 2014
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Zombies eat brains for a reason...
As a human, of course, you don't want to do that. Not, unless you're Hannibal. But you can go one better.
Walnuts are chock-full of omega-3's which may head off dementia (and don't they look like little brains too?) (For zombies, well not even those will help, of course. Improves the brains, maybe?)
Yes, that's the weird connection for today.