I have so many social media sites. Not as many as some (I don't have a Tumblr account or a Pinterest or an Instragram, and, quite frankly, I don't even know how to use them!), but enough. I have a LinkedIn profile, although I don't use it as often as I should. Still, that doesn't seem to stop people from connecting with me.
One of the recent connections I've received was actually quite surprising. It was for Zombie Rising Magazine. I had never heard about it before this meeting, but I'm so glad I know about it now. It has everything a zombie-obsessed individual could want!
Check it out. Subscribe. I'm sure you'll be more than happy you did!
- About GirlZombieAuthors!
- Lizzie Borden, #Zombie Hunter!
- C.A. Verstraete - GIRL Z: Teenage Zombie - Changes
- A to Z 2016!
- Halloween Reads 2016!
- Oct. Frights Oct. 10-15 2016
- Fave Zombie Posts
- Pembroke Sinclair: Life After the Undead - Undead Obsessed
- Karina Fabian: Zombie Humor, Neeta Lyffe Series
- Monster Week!
- Summer of Zombie!
- Women in Horror Month
- Coffin Hop 2014