Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Zombie Book Research Topics

As I've been busy writing, I haven't had much time for in-depth blog stuff. I'll also be hopping over to the county fair this week. Finally entered some things again, haven't done that for years....

So, for fun, I thought I'd list some of the subjects I have looked up while working on my current book project. Some topics I may not include - yet - so I don't give away the subject until it's near time to release more details.

Writing a historical novel or one set in a certain time period requires looking up all kinds of weird and related topics... and some not related when you veer off. ha!

Zombie Research:

Victorian era
Indoor plumbing
Embalming
Embalming supplies
Ancient Egyptians
Spices
Life of historic person
Vintage newspapers
House plans
Trial transcripts
Inquest records
Killing zombies
Religious societies
Victorian era occult practices

So far.... Will share more later. Hoping that this blog post can be updated to say it's done! (Almost! About 20-25 pages to go!)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer