I'll be among some of the scariest Southeast Wisconsin writers around at this year's Horrorfest at the Racine WI Barnes and Noble from 6-8 p.m., Oct. 24.
We'll be having an informal panel discussion about all things spooky and our connection to horror, so bring your questions and comments!
- Christine Verstraete (GIRL Z: MY LIFE AS A TEENAGE ZOMBIE)
- David Benton (AWKWARD SILENCES)
- Christian A. Larsen (LOSING TOUCH)
- W.D. Gagliani (WOLF’S TRAP)
- Linda Godfrey (AMERICAN MONSTERS)
Godfrey will discuss her latest release and answer questions on her unusual findings in the world of monsters from 7-8 p.m.