It's TOP TEN TUESDAY over at brokeandbookish.com and today's topic is
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions -- bookish, blogging or otherwise!
* Be sure to Add Yours in the Comments!
In no particular order:
1. It wouldn't be a new year without that perennial non-favorite - losing weight. Again. It's become a tradition that I really should break. Meaning keep the weight off. For good.
2. Write more. Well, not more. I write all the time. Finish more. Several projects are thisclose to being done.
3. Start and work on another book of a new historical - zombie series that is being circulated to publishers. I have the beginning figured out. It's a start.
4. Finish nonfiction articles and find more markets on a steady basis.
5. Learn how to promote better, smarter.
6. Read authors I should read but haven't yet.
7. Do more theme-topic blogs, along with promotional and fiction writing for different magazines.
8. Clean my closet. That's connected to #1.
9. Sort and sell crafts, minis, etc. I will not be using. I have a lot put away.
10. The general theme seems to be more organized. I am getting there. Slowly.
*** What are your 2015 resolutions and goals?