Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#Zombie #Horror Book Teaser Tuesday

Thought I'd join in today in Teaser Tuesday at Should Be Reading.

* See other blog memes at the Book Blog Meme Directory.

What to do: 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


 How about a teaser from GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie?  (From Chapter 6)

I listened and quickly understood what she meant. A man yelled and then another joined in. Several voices boomed--dangerous voices.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting...I may have to look this one up. Thanks for sharing. Here is my TT http://www.readinggrrl.com/2015/02/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zombie books and this has got me curious. Is it the zombie fearing the living, or someone living fearing the undead. Must be the zombie, unless they can talk in this book.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/24/teaser-tuesdays-103-vostok-by-steve-alten/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer