It has been a crazy week. My youngest was sick for two days, then I had an appointment on Thursday, so that threw my entire week off. I'm a bit of a schedule person, so when it gets messed up, I get discombobulated. I made it through, though, so I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
On my list of things to do this weekend is watch some horror movies. They've been on said list for a while, so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Whether or not that actually happens is another story, but here's to hoping! Here are the films I'm hoping to watch:
And the Troll Hunter:
Do you have any big plans for the weekend?
- About GirlZombieAuthors!
- Lizzie Borden, #Zombie Hunter!
- C.A. Verstraete - GIRL Z: Teenage Zombie - Changes
- A to Z 2016!
- Halloween Reads 2016!
- Oct. Frights Oct. 10-15 2016
- Fave Zombie Posts
- Pembroke Sinclair: Life After the Undead - Undead Obsessed
- Karina Fabian: Zombie Humor, Neeta Lyffe Series
- Monster Week!
- Summer of Zombie!
- Women in Horror Month
- Coffin Hop 2014