Wednesday, February 3, 2016

#1LineWed - #Zombie Books


If you don't know what #1LineWed means - it's One Line Wednesday.

I have some new stuff I'm working on but not ready to share yet.  So I'm again sharing a line from my story, "Puppy Love and Zombies" in the anthology, Young Adventurers: Heroes, Explorers & Swashbucklers 

In the story, Becca, my part-zombie girl from my book, Girl Z: My Life As A Teenage Zombie, faces her fear of dogs and solves a mystery when her German Shepherd pup-and other dogs--go missing.  Yes, it has a couple zombie scenes in it, too...

(See details below - comment for contest!)

Here's a line from the story:  

The two came at me, low moans coming from what remained of their decayed lips.


** I'll also share a line from  - or at Barnes and Noble.

A creepy-crawly feeling enveloped me, but what Spence did reassured me that my biggest fears wouldn't happen--no doorknob rattling, no door squeaking, no turning to find a ghoulish version of him standing there. 




CONTEST - Giveaway!! 
NOTE: Comment here at the blog about the books or zombies to enter in a drawing to win a free e-book copy of CHANGES. It could use some reviews!  Be sure to leave a way to contact you. I'll pick two winners. 







  ** BONUS! You can also see what happened to Becca's cousin, Spence, before he got home in CHANGES: A GIRL Z Prequel, A Zombie Story   -- get copy at Barnes and Noble.

One line:

No, not people anymore. Creatures. Monsters. The stuff of Halloween nightmares.

See more at my website.  Happy Wednesday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer