Friday, September 5, 2014

Zombie Reviewers

If anyone is interested, we're looking for reviewers to read the ARC of Undead Obsessed.  We have a secret group on Facebook where the pdf is located, so if you're interested, let me know.  My email is pembrokesinclair[@]hotmail[dot]com.

I had a lot of fun writing this book, and I got to talk to various experts in the field.  I'm lucky to live in a town with a university, so I had access to several different professors.  I also got to talk to experts at the water treatment and waste water treatment plants.  I even talked with people at the CDC.  The research  for this book alone was exciting.

I can't wait to share this book with the world.  I'm pretty proud of it, and I hope readers will enjoy it.  Again, if you're interested in checking it out before anyone else, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer