We asked female horror authors in February to share their thoughts on what made them horror fans for WOMEN IN HORROR MONTH.
The question is: What horror film or book first grabbed your attention and made you a horror fan, and why?
* See Women in Horror Month post 1 with Stevie Kopas, Suzi M and C.A. Verstraete
* See Women in Horror Month post 2 with Karina Fabian, Jaime Johnesee and Claire C. Riley
* See Women in Horror Month post 3 with A. Carina Barry, Melanie Karsak and Lori R. Lopez
* See Women in Horror post 4 with Sarah Lyons Fleming and Chantal Noordeloos.
* See Women in Horror post 5 - Jaime Johnesee explains why it's good to be a Horror Hag.
* See Women in Horror post 6 - with Vickie Johnstone, Pembroke Sinclair and Julianne Snow.