Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cool New #Zombie Story Review!


Cool new review for  Young Adventurers: Heroes, Explorers & Swashbucklers, which contains an assortment of adventure stories, including my new Becca short mystery story.  (Becca, as you may know or not, is the part-zombie girl in my book, Girl Z: My Life As A Teenage Zombie.) See below.

Reviewer Maria Snyder on Goodreads said about the stories, "A few stood out for me: Piney Power, by F. Paul Wilson was fun because I use to camp and ride ATVs in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey so I was very familiar with the setting!

"Puppy Love and Zombies," by C. A. Verstraete had a cool premise - the main character, Becca has been infected by the zombie virus, but survived so she's half zombie. That's not the story, but rather her efforts to find out who's been dog-napping the local pups. I love this line, "Call it love at first lick.” (Read the full review!) 

I loved writing it, too!  Be sure to check both books out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer