Thursday, February 22, 2018

Writing & Lizzie Borden updates! #horror #zombies

What's new this week: 

* New review of Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter at FangFreakinTastic Reviews. 4 fangs! (love the little logo, haaaaa!)   Yeah, I'm easily amused! 


Lizzie 2 News: Yes!!! I am about 2 chapters from the end! Then I have to go back, fill in some things I needed to check, do some editing, and make sure all the loose ends are tied up. It's moving along!! It will be very different since this is beyond the trial now, but I think it has some interesting twists!! A little mystery, some romance, and of course, zombies! And some answers to previous questions.... Details to come!



* Cool! A special will be coming up soon for the Descent Into Darkness anthology, which will be featured on BookBub! (It includes my story, Thirteen Horses.) Stay tuned for details!!

There should be some short story news soon and I am sending out a couple others I have good feelings about, so we'll see. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer