Monday, August 13, 2018

This Week: What's Up?

It's County Fair week for me, so I'll be busy there. If you're curious at all, I'll likely be posting photos and results around late in the week at my other blog, https://candidcanine.blogspot.com.

Coming up on the blog Here:  

Weds, 8/15: 



Here's an interesting post about travel writing and a great-sounding kid's adventure series by author Fiona Ingram.









Thurs, 8/16:  

* What if Lizzie Borden had a reason to kill that no one suspected? What if her father and stepmother had turned into.... zombies? 
    Get it now! Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter will be on sale from 8/16-8/21 for 99 cents and $1.99. I could use your reviews please! Even a line or two helps!

* I'll add more if anything else comes up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer