Thursday, February 7, 2019

Stephen King Movie Bonanza!

If you're a Stephen King fan, (I am!) then there's lots of good stuff coming up. Can't wait!

 Pet Sematary is one of my favorite books.  (I should read it again; it's been a while.) The original movie was good, so this one will be fun to see.  The tagline says it all - They don't always come back the same. The movie comes out April 5.

King's epic apocalyptic novel, The Stand, also another favorite, will be a new 10-episode TV series coming to CBS. (Disappointment! I see it'll be on streaming CBS All Access. Hopefully it comes to other channels.) I enjoyed the original 1994 series they made, especially the depiction of villain Randall Flagg. We'll see how this goes.


Wow! IT: Chapter 2 is also coming out Sept. 6.  See the what's-known-so-far trailer on IMDB. I really liked part 1, which is a remake following the 1990 TV mini-series, (which also was good.) Also check out the book link for IT. 


Here's the trailer for IT, part 1.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer