Tuesday, September 20, 2022

New #Horror Short Fiction Coming!

 I've got a couple new short horror stories coming out.

* Amanda comes home from school with questions about how a policeman whose car fell into a sinkhole in the 1950s really died.... Was there something under the street? 

Learn the truth in my story, "The Rumor That Refused to Die." It'll appear in the upcoming O for Outbreak anthology in the A to Z Horror series by Red Cape Publishing.

* Also coming: Anjie dreamed for years about going to Paris, but never expected how much the past overshadows the present in my story, "The Ghosts of Paris." Coming in November a Ghosts Anthology from Scare Street.

 

 *  My most recent story: Was there actually a reason for those childhood fears of the monster under the bed? Read my recent story, "Sweet Dreams" in the Spring issue #43 of The Colored Lens. 

(Images: public domain, pixabay.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer