Recently, I was contacting sites to let them know about one of my books going on sale for $0.99. Because of this, I got put onto a mailing list so I get emails full of books that are one sale or free.
While perusing the listings, a couple of them caught my eye, one of which was After the Cure by Deirdre Gould. The description made it sound fascinating, so I decided to give it a try. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but soon.
I have to finish another book that was recommended to me: The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey. I'm really digging this one. It's a zombie book with a twist.
Have you read any fantastic zombie books lately?
- About GirlZombieAuthors!
- Lizzie Borden, #Zombie Hunter!
- C.A. Verstraete - GIRL Z: Teenage Zombie - Changes
- A to Z 2016!
- Halloween Reads 2016!
- Oct. Frights Oct. 10-15 2016
- Fave Zombie Posts
- Pembroke Sinclair: Life After the Undead - Undead Obsessed
- Karina Fabian: Zombie Humor, Neeta Lyffe Series
- Monster Week!
- Summer of Zombie!
- Women in Horror Month
- Coffin Hop 2014