Saturday, July 12, 2014

Great New Review of GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie

Thanks to reader Jessica Althoff for a great new review on Amazon! In part... " The emotional roller coaster that Becca has to endure made me on edge the whole time I'm rooting for her worried about her sticky situation and the whereabouts of her mother. She got dealt a very nasty hand but she takes it all in stride. She is a strong young woman who handles her situation with bravery and grace.

"The writing was fantastic it kept me glued to my Kindle. I will read more from C.A. Verstraete she wrote it beautifully and kept me wanting more. The ending is like WOW! If you are looking for a unusual and unique zombie novel this is a wonderful opportunity to get just that. It's not too scary or gory for younger readers. I highly recommend you give it a try."


Made my day!  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a good review on your book--- it's great to get reviews at all, and when you get a nice one it's golden. I've been reading a bit more zombie fiction lately as I have a zombie novel idea on my back burner and sometimes I think I should read the competition, and sometimes I think I should come to the project without having read too much zombie fiction. Hard to figure. But yours sounds like something to try, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna. I didn't read any when I wrote my book but I find now that it doesn't affect me as my ideas are different anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer