Monday, September 17, 2018

#Halloween is Coming!

Just a quick post so you know I'm alive and planning out here...

Is it too early to say Halloween is coming? I say a big NO! 

(Photo: pixabay.com)

On the decorating front: I've had my Halloween mini decorated porch all set up and am working on a mini half scale haunted house. My Halloween light strings are up so I'm ahead of the game! I even ordered some real life Halloween pillow covers, so can't wait to see them. Been wanting to do that for awhile!

Writing and other ideas are also brewing!


Coming up in October:


* October Frights Blog Hop, Oct. 10-15. A bunch of authors will be offering prizes, freebies, stories and more! I'll also be posting a huge October Reading List and special posts all that week. Keep watching for details.

*I have an interview coming up in the October issue of the Blood Reign Lit Magazine. Lizzie Borden, anyone? Perfect Halloween ghoulishness, I'd say.

* I mentioned previously that my ghostly story, Jake's Nightmare, will be in a cool ghost short story anthology being put out by The Horror Zine. They're shopping it around so we'll see what happens.

* Other stuff will be coming along, so stay tuned!

 

* And if you want to do some spooky reading to get you in a Halloween mood, check out my books, Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter, Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter, 2: The Axe Will Fall,  and my related ghostly novella, The Haunting of Dr. Bowen. 

Boo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer