Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Today's Zombie Book Quote: Girl Z: Teen Zombie Chapter 2

I'm going to share a continuing series of quotes/excerpts from GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie by C.A. Verstraete. (You can read the prologue and read/download chapter 1 at link above.) So here's a little preview...


* Amazon - Print and Kindle - Girl Z: My Life As A Teenage Zombie
* See Excerpt - Chapter 1

Chapter 2:

(Recap: Becca and her cousin Carm still don't know what is wrong with Carm's brother, Spence, who's come home looking far from his old self.)

The longer my cousin took to get her water (where'd she go, Lake Michigan?), the more nervous I became, especially when Spence twisted around and gave a low moan.

His fingers twitched. He kicked out a foot and made a funny low growl.

Not good.

I slid back a few more inches to put some distance between us and wondered what was taking her so long. "Carm?"

Where was she?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer