Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween: Would you do this to your pet?

More Halloween oddness... 

Halloween is the one time of year where we do terrible things to our pets. 

I don't mean animal cruelty, unless, well, you look at it from the dog's point  of view. I mean... what do they think when you try to put something like these on them? (And I have to admit they are pretty darn funny!)

Real dogs don't wear costumes - or at least they won't let you put one on them. It would last two seconds with my German Shepherd Dog.

Of course, that's the dogs. I know, cat people are already snickering behind their hands. I'm looking to see what I can find in the feline versions... (Hmm, they must be on to something. All that comes up are cute kiddy and sexy kitty costumes.)


Found these at Party City: 

Really??? haaa!




Apparently Petco knows something we don't or it's a conspiracy of sorts. Only one cat gets a vest; the others get funky hats. And the dog? Well, oddly both the costumes are in the Star Wars category...

Egads!



How long would this last on most dogs? (Oh, chew toy!)


* Feel free to share any odder costumes than this that you find.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer