Monday, December 17, 2018

#Christmas Reads! #horror #zombies


Welcome to Eight Days of Christmas Reads!!

Time has crept up on me! Last minute I am, but I've included a list of different books for this week of pre-Christmas. I'll have some great holiday stories, anthologies, and more, so stop by each day! (Wait'll you see the cool Santa series I came across and some other fun books!)

Let's see what I can find that's horror, zombie, monster etc. related to tie in with Christmas...  


Christmas Reads Book 1:

Yes, there are actually books with Christmas and zombies... not sure whether that's a good idea or not, but if you feel adventurous...


 A Zombie Christmas: Jingle Some Bells and Empty Some Shells - Three men risk life and limb in a zombie apocalypse to bring happiness to surviving kids on Christmas morning. 











** And if you want something not Christmas-related try my...



Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter series and The Haunting of Dr. Bowen


---------------------------------
* See the full list on the pages tab  (Zombie-Horror Reading Lists) on top of the blog or follow along here. Links go live on the date:

Day 1, Dec. 17 - https://girlzombieauthors.blogspot.com/2018/12/christmas-reads-horror-zombies.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer