Sunday, December 23, 2018

#Christmas Reads 7: Color it #Horror!


On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

It amazes me sometimes what is a book category! Yes, there are Christmas Horror - and Zombie -  Coloring Books! Get out those crayons, paints and markers!


  


The Beauty of Horror: Ghosts of Christmas Coloring Book - Alan Robert -Ghouliana sinks her fangs into the North Pole. 64 pages

The Beauty of Horror 2: Ghouliana's Creepatorium  - More creepy horror from Alan Robert. 88 pages. And there is also The Beauty of Horror 3: Haunted Playgrounds. 



The Zombies that Ate Christmas - 24 pages.

I've also included a few other Christmas coloring books that I thought looked interesting and had pretty designs. 


   

Adult Coloring Book: Nice Little Town Christmas -  32 unique images. 90 pages.

Magic Christmas Adult Coloring Book  Vol. 8 -  62 pages.

Mandala Christmas Things - 30 patterns to color.  64 pages.


** And if you want something non-Christmas-related try my...




* Back to Day 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer