Friday, November 18, 2016

I’m Baaaaaack! #Zombie Films!

Hey, fellow zombie fans!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on this blog. Life kind of got in the way, but things have changed, so I now have more time on my hands. I apologize for my absence, but we’ll pick up right where we left off.

To start, shall we talk about zombie films? There doesn’t seem to be a lot of them coming out lately. It appears that perhaps the craze has died down. That may very well be, it’s the cycle of monsters, but for us die hards, we’ll always find zombies to watch.

And let’s not forget that zombie TV shows seem to be going incredibly strong. The Walking Dead started their 7th season and announced that they’ll do a season 8. There’s also Fear the Walking Dead and Z Nation. We’re covered for zombies on TV.

However, don’t lose hope just yet. The British film The Girl with All the Gifts is still on the radar.



I haven’t seen it yet, but it’s definitely on my list. Has anyone else seen this film?

What are your thoughts? Do you think zombies are fading from the scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer