Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Writing Inspiration-Story a Day September





If you feel uninspired, then the new month comes with a new challenge - write a Story a Day for September. 

Really.

Sign up for the Story A Day newsletter which will provide a new writing prompt each day. Or check out the prompts on the blog.  The only rule is to comment on the blog and share that you've done a story. It can be short or long.

So,... do I dare try? We'll see...

Anyway... the first prompt (since I saw it ahead in the newsletter) is... The Disappeared...

Let me know if you try it.

When I'm uninspired (yes, I am lately), a prompt works great. I usually get an impromptu idea for a flash story, which is always fun to try.  I'm going to see what comes to mind when I read the full prompt for day one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer