Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Lizzie Borden, #Zombie Hunter 1 & 2 - 1LineWed-1 Line Wednesday #horror

Reading until I can't see straight!



I've finally just finished the second read-through of Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter. Another reader is now checking for things I might've missed. After awhile, you can't see!

Two years later, you realize some things hit you differently. Like the character John, whom most people hated. Yes, he's a jerk, a cad. But I realized at one point as I read that there was a perfect place in the story for Lizzie to put him in his place. So she does. And then she does it again. Other things are tightened, some minor lines also changed or deleted. 

The real bonus is an amazing new cover is coming!!!! And if you haven't read it, then your chance will be coming soon. Better read it quick, as the sequel will be following right behind! 

One more read for the edits of Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter 2 - I'm not sharing the subtitle just yet....

* Sign up for my newsletter on my website - (center top column) as I'm starting contests for an exclusive signed arc, ebooks and more! Other prizes to come!

I'll be sharing more soon. 

**And it's 1 Line Wednesday! 1LineWed. --- Here's one of my favorite lines (Okay, 2 lines - or 1 from the two main characters!) from book 2:

Pierre: “The mills and factories have doubled, to be sure. Take a good whiff. That’s the smell of money. ”

Lizzie: "Too bad it makes such a stench."

** It's coming!!!! Stay tuned for details!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer