Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday #Horror Movie Thoughts

It's Monday, so I figured I'd post something quick while I finish up re-reading and re-edit of Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter, and waiting for a couple more blurbs/pre-pub reviews for book 2. Yes, it takes a while!

So a thought on Zombie and Horror Movies -- Do you have a movie you like to re-watch? One you think holds up on repeat viewings?



Mine: It's not zombies, but I just re-watched Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I loved this movie when I first saw it and was reading the book. Such an original, wish-I'd-thought-of-that idea!


I still love the movie as much as the first time. It's unique, plenty of action, and makes sense. Plus it's just fun! Funny, as while I do like the book, I didn't finish reading it for some reason.


So, share--what's your favorite repeat movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer