Friday, March 16, 2018

Lizzie Borden #Zombie Hunter 2 is Coming! #horror


A lot of news! 


I am editing Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter 2, the sequel to Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter.

It continues the story after the trial and after certain things happened in book 1. 

The cover is about done and blurbs are coming in. Oh, the cover!!! Wait'll you see it!!

And I have a title, too! I'm not going to share it... yet.  *** Sign up for my newsletter on my website (box on top center) to get entered in some contests. 

Other News:

Don't be alarmed if you don't find Book 1... for now. It is going to be re-issued in a second edition with a new cover (matching set with Book 2!).  But I do have a few print copies yet if you want to buy one signed!

Stay tuned! You'll want to see what's going on and be involved!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer