October Frights - all kinds of scary fun! A book fair and more! See A. F. Stewart's site for all the details! * Today I thought I'd share some creepy things I came across so keep reading for some CREEPY FUN! Come back to my blog tomorrow for some more creepy short fiction.
* There is also an October Frights Panel - check it out today starting at 10 am Central onYouTube.
** Want some freebies? Check out the October Frights Giveaway from Oct. 1-31!
* How about some books? Check out the Book Fair!
Keep checking back as more titles are added!
More CREEPY FUN Items!
* Remember the coffin race car that Grandpa and Herman Munster worked on in The Munsters Show? Here's your chance! It's for sale! See it in color on the page here.
A Snail? haa! Everyone needs one of these (really bad) masks. This cracks me up. Sooo bad!
Now you can say you've seen Bigfoot - and won't be lying! (Oh, these are a riot!)
Who doesn't need a desktop skull to keep their makeup brushes or pens and pencils in?
Even better, grab a paperclip in this skull pencil holder. Hope he doesn't bite! haa!
Tired of looking for that pen? Perfect zombie pen holder!
Decorate your garden:
* Make some chicken wire ghosts.
* Be sure to come back for more Halloween fiction & fun!