Saturday, July 16, 2016

Creepy Doll #Horror

I've posted before about dolls - some love 'em, some hate 'em, some are afraid of them...

I happen to like and collect some dolls, but no, nothing like this. Actually, I have to admit this is the first I've seen something like this... 

I saw this post first on Facebook and had to share.

(Photo - Jobbins sculptures on Dangerous Minds.)


I can appreciate the creativity, thought and planning that goes into these sculptures formed from doll parts by Australian artist Freya Jobbins... Click to look - and yikes! Some are life-sized!  (Talk about nightmares!?)

I admit, they're eerie, and fascinating, amazing, and a little skin-crawling maybe but you have to keep looking, right? Intriguing and... ? 

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer