Monday, August 7, 2017

Reminder! Free #Apocalypse #zombie #Horror Books!

Just a a reminder! 

Wow! Here it is!!



 Get a new LIZZIE BORDEN, ZOMBIE HUNTER story -- and in all, 20+ free samples, books, novellas and short stories. WOW!!!

* Get the free Apocalyptic Samples here.   



The new Lizzie Borden story, The View from #7 French Street,  shares a new twist! You never know what will happen when there are zombies around.... 

** Includes sample excerpts of my two books, links below.  - 

* I followed the crimes and the trial, along with offering a possible solution to the crime, in my book, Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter.

* I also give Dr. Bowen - Lizzie's doctor and neighbor -  an opportunity to share his side of things... and look at whether he was haunted by the events of that day in my latest, The Haunting of Dr. Bowen, A Mystery in Lizzie Borden's Fall River.

*** And... I talk about the Dr. Bowen book and Lizzie today 
over at Jacqueline Seewald's blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer