Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Two sentence stories, add a zombie of course

Why two sentences, you ask?

Two can give you a good taste of something or lead you on.  And two isn't as lonely as one... (why did the line from the song "One" by Three Dog Night come to mind?)


Women of Mystery calls it Tuesday Twosome, and shared two sentences from one of their books.

But, two sentences can also be a story unto itself, right? At least that's the premise at this site I found in my scouting around - Two Sentence Stories. Perfect!

So, if you had two, and only two sentences, what would you write about?

Well, given we're a special niche blog here, I thought I'd play around for fun and came up with one. Yeah, I should try for two, right? I'll add another one if the brain kicks in...

Feel free to groan, but I can't resist a pun or bad joke. Sorry, no offense intended.

Be warned: Becca's boyfriend Gabe in GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie has a pretty good (or bad) one in the book, too... haa! (I couldn't resist!).

(They're so short, so I'll say they are two sentences if I put them together.)

The Blonde and the Zombie
by C.A. Verstraete

Boy meets zombie and then meets a pretty blonde.
Boy: "brainssss."
Girl: Huh?


* Ok, want to give it a try? Feel free to offer your good, or bad, two sentence stories or jokes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer