Monday, October 12, 2015

ZOctober #Zombie Post!



*** The Zoctober event is past BUT see info on my latest books, Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter and Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter 2: The Axe Will Fall. - Visit my website

What if Lizzie Borden killed her parents for a different reason? What if they'd become... zombies? Borden was jailed August 12, 1892 for the brutal hatchet murders of her father, Andrew Borden and stepmother, Abby Durfee Borden. 




*************
Check out the authors and their contests on the Facebook event page. See the individual author posts at MyBookAddiction.com   - ** Read my post - here.


Today I share a little about Spence, (the cousin who infects Becca with the Z virus in my book,  Girl Z: My Life As A Teenage Zombie) .

I included an excerpt from my ebook telling Spence's side of the story - CHANGES: A GIRL Z Prequel, A Zombie Story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer