Friday, May 24, 2013

It Begins

Over the weekend, I started working on my next zombie novel.  I'm a few pages into the second chapter.  It's been a little slow going because I've been so freaking exhausted this week.  However, I have some time off coming up, so I'm looking forward to really getting in to the story.

This particular novel is an expansion of a short story I have in the anthology So Long and Thanks for All the Brains



I always had the intention of turning this story in to a novel, it just took me some time to get around to it.  My original intention was to take the short story and drop it into the novel, but as I'm writing, things have changed.  My main character is deeper than originally conceived, the situations have changed slightly.  While I can still use some of the things I originally wrote, a lot of it is going to be expanded. 

Live, and Let Them Be Undead was a great outline and start for what this novel is going to be.  I'm very excited to see where the characters take me.  I'll keep you informed of my progress!

1 comment:

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer