Saturday, May 25, 2013

Jonathan Maberry's Be a Zombie contest

Oh, this is cool! Stoker Award-winning author Jonathan Maberry (Rot & Ruin, Dead of Night, etc.) is offering a chance to be a zombie in the sequel to Dead of Night (which is one of my favorite books!)



BE A ZOMBIE IN MY NEXT BOOK

I’m looking for a few good zombies!

I’m about to start writing FALL OF NIGHT, the sequel to my 2011 novel, DEAD OF NIGHT. It’ll be out next fall from St. Martin’s Griffin. Just as I did last time, I’m having a contest.

Deadline: June 15, 5pm, EST

The rules are simple: in one paragraph, tell me how you’d like to die in a zombie apocalypse.

I’ll pick three winners. Then I’ll write new versions of your death scenes (working them into the story).

Winners will get signed copies of the book, they’ll be thanked in the acknowledgements page of the novel, and I’ll interview you for my blog as part of the launch.

To enter: post your zombie death scene on Facebook or on his group page. Or email to jonathan_maberry@yahoo.com and put ZOMBIE DEATH SCENE in the subject bar.

No limit on number of entries. Winners of previous contests can enter but if you were already killed, your name might be changed.

And... you get a famous death, not a share of the paycheck, he says.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer