Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Great new zombie book reviews for GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie

Stumped on your holiday shopping? Think zombies are all guts and gore? Got a girl who wants to read about an independent, strong girl - who just happens to have turned into a part-zombie?


  Well.... a couple new reviews and different viewpoints on GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie 

** Get it in Print & Kindle  - US   &  UK **

Rebbie's Reviews says, "...In a world hit by the zombie virus, Christine Verstraete shows us an example of true friendship, teamwork and determination. For me, this is a new vision of a tried and tested genre with realistic consequences including mobs and discrimination.I’ll be honest, of all the zombie books I’ve read, this one is a refreshingly girly book..."

A guy's point-of-view from Zombies & Toys, "...Girl Z is an original entry in a saturated market. Every time I try to explain why, I always come back to the characters. Becca is a tough, independent teenage girl, but that’s just what she is. I believe her story, and I feel like she’s struggling her way through this mess just how I imagine I would if I were in her shoes. I really enjoyed the bilingual dialogue and the fact that neither Becca nor Carm were written as half-witted eye candy, nor were they male characters in female camouflage..."

Thanks Rebbie and Todd!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer