Friday, November 7, 2014

Zombies on the Radio

A couple of years ago, when Life Lessons from Slasher Films came out, I had the opportunity to do several radio interviews. One of those happened to be with Max at Max on Movies, and it was an awesome experience. I thoroughly enjoy talking about horror films with others.  Or, really, anyone who will listen.


When Undead Obsessed was being finalized, I knew that I had to try to get on Max’s show again. It was the perfect excuse to talk horror movies. So, I sent him an email, and Max was gracious enough to host me again.


Yet again, the experience was awesome and enjoyable. Max said he didn’t normally have repeat guests on his show, but since we had so much fun last time, he said, “What the hell?” I can’t thank him enough for that. I am truly honored and humbled to be allowed back onto such an awesome show with an amazing host to talk about my latest work.

If you’re interested in hearing both interviews, you can access them here. They are the shows dated 11-1-14.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer