Monday, October 16, 2017

New Review Haunting of Dr. Bowen #Paranormal #Mystery

Hope you enjoyed the October Frights Blog Hop! Always a great event. Glad to see lots of new people stop by though I wish more of you would comment. Curious to learn who you are!

SURVEY: Are you interested in books, other authors? Writing? Paranormal talk, ghosts, zombies? Let me know! Share your ideas and suggestions!

Anyway....



If you're looking for a slightly different Halloween read, my short novellette, The Haunting of Dr. Bowen, A Mystery in Lizzie Borden's Fall River, just got a great review at Kings River Life.   

As reviewer Terrance McArthur is familiar with my work (and picked Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter as one of his Best Picks for 2016), he saw that this was somewhat different and asked: How was I to prepare myself for a partly paranormal mystery wrapped around a tender love story?

See what he says... Check it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer