Saturday, November 9, 2013

Two more great new reviews of GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie


I'm off at a dollhouse show this weekend....

Got two more great reviews for GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie  I wanted to share -- 

From Brandy:  "...I loved every word of this book, it had everything: zombies, gore, violence, friendship, and even a little romance thrown in to equal out the mix. The story flowed easily, the characters were believable, just an all around great story! Can't wait to read more from this author!!!"

From Janet:  "Christine is an accomplished author her books bring you to the edge of your seat and throws you into the story as if you’re a character reading about yourself. Girl Z is a fantastic book for all ages."

Thank you ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer