Had a terrific time at the Barnes and Noble in Wisconsin Saturday. Met some great local authors and talked books with a nice crowd. I had a young fan come to the event after reading an interview I did in the newspaper, so that was a great surprise.
I'll have a report coming up, introducing you to some great spooky and unique reads from the authors, including Stoker Award-winning author John Everson, (whose scary new book is about - yikes! - spiders!!!) - Brain Pinkerton, Stoker Award finalist W.D. Gagliani, monster and strange creature expert Linda S. Godfrey, and new fantasy author, Christian A. Larsen. Stay tuned!
- About GirlZombieAuthors!
- Lizzie Borden, #Zombie Hunter!
- C.A. Verstraete - GIRL Z: Teenage Zombie - Changes
- A to Z 2016!
- Halloween Reads 2016!
- Oct. Frights Oct. 10-15 2016
- Fave Zombie Posts
- Pembroke Sinclair: Life After the Undead - Undead Obsessed
- Karina Fabian: Zombie Humor, Neeta Lyffe Series
- Monster Week!
- Summer of Zombie!
- Women in Horror Month
- Coffin Hop 2014