Thursday, April 17, 2014

Blogging A to Z, O is for Mini Zombie Toys

Blogging A to Z  - O is for Mini Zombie Toys

Being a miniatures collector, I'm attracted to anything small.  I found some fun miniature zombie toys that are irresistible!




Zombie Planet has a set of Mini Tiny Zombie Figures- plain and painted... I thought, oh the possibilites since they're only 1.5 inches high! 


and then I found this:

Box O Zombies!  (from Chicago)  ($7.99 a set) They come in a pale purple plastic and a sickly neon green that you can paint. Fun, fun! 











5 comments:

  1. These are awesome! And I know for a fact that Dani would love these. I see a potential gift in the future for her. :) I'm glad I stopped by your blog! ~ Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought they were adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Zombie Planet ones look like fun! I especially like the painted ones.

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
    Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
    The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to figure out how you got to zombies from "O". Hahaha. These are awesome! Now you just need to paint a bunch of these along with a set of Confederate tin soldiers and have a new version of the Civil War! Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haa! I had a post for T and Z so figured z-o-mbies was close enough! :) I can just see the new scenarios thought up with these!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer