Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blogging A to Z, Z is for Zombie Coloring Pages

 Blogging A to Z - Z is for Plants Vs. Zombies Coloring Pages

Today marks the end of our month-long adventure from A to Z. I hope you enjoyed stopping by as much as we enjoyed sharing some different posts. Keep coming back to see what else we have lined up and for more about our upcoming work!

(** I'll be doing Story a Day in May  - May 1 prompter is Neil Gaiman! Check it out and see what stories I and my fellow GirlZombieAuthors come up with! - Chris)


  I've probably shared this in the past, but these Plant Vs. Zombies Coloring Pages are worth a second look. Besides , they're cute and free, so go check out the page for more zombie art. Enjoy!  




3 comments:

  1. Awesome final post!

    Please visit my blog, http://www.thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca

    My theme featured books and their titles which started with the letter of the day. Congrats on finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the education I receive from doing A to Z. Plants v Zombies is not familiar to me at all... and now, it is a little bit more.

    YAY! You were tenacious enough to complete this challenge!!

    Julie Jordan Scott
    The Bold Writer from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Plants vs Zombies, I think that's the last computer game that I played non-stop.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer